For a deer, a lot of plants out there doesn’t always mean a lot of food! Having good quality forage is of high importance, and this study is focusing on determining the quality and availability of plants throughout Louisiana.
Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- New Faculty Hire to Warnell and the UGA Deer Research Lab- Dr. Gino D’Angelo
- Complete list of UGA Deer Lab Publications
- Check out the updated list of UGA Deer Lab publications!
- Everglades Coordinating Council Hosts Researchers from the South Florida Deer Study
- University of Georgia–Deer Lab Win Big at the Southeast Deer Study Group Meeting
- University of Georgia–Deer Lab
- Home Range and Habitat Selection of White-tailed Deer in a Longleaf Pine Ecosystem
- Tri-state Coyote Research Project in the News
- South Florida Deer Study
- Becky Shuman