Becky was born and raised in Lexington, Ky. She attended the University of Louisville where she received her B.S. in Biology in 2010. Upon graduation, she spent several years working as a technician on various research projects involving deer in the Southeast. In 2013, she began her research under the direction of Drs. Karl Miller and Michael Chamberlain. Her primary objective is to ascertain cause-specific mortality of white-tailed deer fawns on Tensas River National Wildlife Refuge in northeast Louisiana.
Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- New Faculty Hire to Warnell and the UGA Deer Research Lab- Dr. Gino D’Angelo
- Complete list of UGA Deer Lab Publications
- Check out the updated list of UGA Deer Lab publications!
- Everglades Coordinating Council Hosts Researchers from the South Florida Deer Study
- University of Georgia–Deer Lab Win Big at the Southeast Deer Study Group Meeting
- University of Georgia–Deer Lab
- Home Range and Habitat Selection of White-tailed Deer in a Longleaf Pine Ecosystem
- Tri-state Coyote Research Project in the News
- South Florida Deer Study
- Becky Shuman